Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chapter VIII - It's Been a While

So I haven't posted on here in a long time. I've decided it’s time to get back into it. The main reason for the lack of entries was that I was studying and didn't have the time or motivation. Well guess what, I finished my degree and I'm really excited to talk about music I love again. In other news, I went on a trip around Europe which was flippin' awesome. Here's some photos from the trip. Royal British Museum, ancient Olympian ruins in Elis, Greece, Ian Curtis's grave and somewhere in Germany.




In terms of this blog, I will be posting more album reviews. They won't always be new releases, just stuff I really like. My taste in music has evolved since my last entry. I've been mystified by new found genres including shoegaze, garage rock, witch house, dream pop, post-punk, chillwave and a plethora of other electronic music. I'm not sure if I should be writing less in the up-coming reviews. My idea was that in-depth analyses of albums could my niche in the blogosphere. However, I begin to wonder if people have the time or interest for that much reading in a post. We'll see how it goes. Here's a picture of my current favourite albums. I'll probably end up reviewing most of them. Sorry about the text size, you can open it in a new tab or save it and zoom in.


No comments: