Friday, June 4, 2010

Chapter I - Introduction


This site is going to have a few purposes. I've always wanted to write reviews for music and albums, as music is one of my passions. So i figured this was a good way to do it. I will probably add things about my life, but i dont want it to be centred around me. When I find pictures, videos or articles that interest me, I'll also put them in. I want to become more aware of everything that happening around me; in my community and on a global scale. Sometimes it's like I'm detached from everything and just let it pass by. Well not anymore. In the long-run, I just want to make an imapct, change something for the better. I guess this will be a place where I can take everything out of my head, keep a record of it and maybe it will be useful for me or someone else.

No comments: